Monday, March 13, 2006

The Polar Express - Movie Review

THE POLAR EXPRESS - MOVIE REVIEW

HE SAID:

Wow! I would say that actors all around the world need to start shivering in their boots. This movie has definitively proved that it is not necessary to have live actors to make a gripping movie. Animators with their computers can do the job. Techies have even been experimenting with using long dead actors in brand new movies. Now imagine, if we could have any actor act in our movie, without having to worry about tempers, ego, tantrums etc.

An amazing movie that is as good as, or better than a live action movie. Even you are not a Christian like me, you will still enjoy it and treasure it's message.

Definitely worth watching and owning.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I give this movie a 8.

SHE SAID:

A highly enjoyable movie. I hate cartoons, but movies like this convince me otherwise. A lovely story that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. It has a message of hope.

Worth watching for sure.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I give this movie a 7.

No comments: